Friday, December 23, 2011

Scamming the Scammers, Part II

The house has THREE liquor chifferobes?! It really is too good to be true!

(214): How are you doing today? did you forward your Deposit becos they are people also interested in the house
(214): Are you able to send your deposit...They are other people that is up for the house
(678): Good morning! Before I submit my deposit, could you email me a pic of the liquor chifferone? You said the house has 1. I need to know it's big enough for us 3.
(214): Do you mean the Liquor chifferobe...
(678): Yes, that's what I mean. You're so sweet! I'll check my email for your pic.
(214): Good...we will be happy to receive you and your nfamily as our guest
(214): Please check your email now
(214): We will be happy to receive you as our guest(214): It will be ncie to have you as our guest
(214): Did you get it?

Email attachment:



(678): I did receive it. Thank you! It has a lovely distressede finish, but I don't think it's large enough for our purpose. Plus, I don't think it's a certified chifferobe. You should contact your dealer. But thank you so much for all your help. We'll have to decline.
(214): we have two of it let me send you the second one
(214): Let me send the second one...we have about 3 in the house
(678): Are you at the house now?
(214): yeah...i am at the house now...We already have you reserved...that is why we declined whosoever booked the house
(678): Oh, that was so kind of you to do
(678): Can you see Cuba today? Is the weather clear enough?
(214): You will be such a nice person
(214): Thanks...
(214): Yeah...sure
(214): All you need to get the house reserved is to get your deposit paid and your date will be reserved successfully.
(214): We will be happy to have you as our guest
(214): You will enjoy the house and its facilities

No comments:

Post a Comment