Friday, March 9, 2012

Two-a-Days Done

Whew! What a week! Wednesday and Thursday were pretty sore days, but I seem to be bouncing back faster.  Here's a summary of what I've done this week:

Monday:
✓ 5:30pm - Kickboxing class
✓ 6:30pm - Indoor Cycling class

Tuesday:
✓ 12:00pm - Gravity strength training class
✓ 10:00pm - Yoga video

Wednesday:
✓ 2:00pm - 15 min stairmaster, legs & back strength training
✓ 6:00pm - Back to Abs class

Thursday:
✓ 12:00pm - 30 min stairmaster, arms & shoulders strength training
    Jog(weather permitting) or Cardio X video

Friday:
✓ 12:00pm - Kickboxing class



Yeah, yeah, so I didn't complete my cardio session on Thursday. I ate dinner and spent the night at my Mom's house, since I'm leaving for 4 weeks for Chicago and New Haven. I think that's a legit excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment