Friday, May 27, 2011

Marathon Day

Friday is my long day. I roll out of bed at 5:30am, have a quick bite to eat, and ramble over to the CRC to teach the 6:30 Indoor Cycling class. I had 8 students this morning, and I think we all had a good time. I enjoy watching their faces go from glazed-over, sleepy stares to energized "woo-hoo" faces. Plus it's a great feeling to watch the sun come up, and know that you've already done your work out for the day. And since there isn't another class until 8am, I have 30 minutes to pull out a mat and do my abs workout. After that, I go to class. Then I grab a little lunch and study for a bit. And I finish the day teaching lessons at Chastain. Today I got home around 7, wolfed down some Cambell's soup and a salad, and totally crashed! Going to bed tired, but thoroughly fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment