Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week 1, Day 6 - Legs and Back Back Back It Up

Because I took the day off yesterday to work the pole, the Legs & Back section got postponed to today. This was actually a difficult workout to follow - lots of variations of lunges, followed by lots of variations of pull-ups. I frequently had to watch the movement, and then rewind and play back to actually perform it. So it took a while to complete. But *whew*, it worked my legs. If anything, the back exercises were a welcome respite for my legs.
Because I don't have a pull-up bar, and don't have a place to put one even if I did, I instead use resistance bands. I even have a door attachment so I can anchor the band up high. I don't think they're giving me the same difficulty level of a pull-up, but it'll have to do.

Because it took so long, I didn't have enough time to do the Ab Ripper X section (I had to go to a wedding shower). And now Beth is coming over to watch a horrible movie whilst drinking inexpensive wine. I'll have to do Ab Ripper tomorrow with Kenpo. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment