Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 2, Day 1 - Core Synergistification

So today began week 2. I gotta say - I was dragging this morning. I am pretty darn sore from yesterday's Kenpo X, and it was an all-over, difficult-to-pull-myself-out-of-bed kind of soreness. I even caved and took an Ibuprofin before my Core Synergistification workout this morning. I'm not sure if it helped at all, but heck, I got through the workout. My heart rate was pretty high and I was totally beat, but I gave it my best. On the plus side, I had an easier time with those Superman Bananas, which gave me nasty bruises last week. No bruises this time! Hooray!

This afternoon I taught the boot camp class at the CRC. We had a great time, and a couple of the students said they really enjoyed the class. I think it was because I stole several of the exercises from p90x - lunge w/ kickback & bicep curl, wide leg sit-ups, and squat X-press.

After all that, I treated myself to a Cuban Reuben at La Fonda. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment