Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week 2, Day 4 - Yoga Burn

So today was yoga day! I still feel that Yoga X is the hardest of the p90x workouts - it's long (90 minutes), intense (i.e. 40 minutes of warrior poses), and definitely has some poses that I can't do yet (i.e. 1-legged half moon, pictured at left). However, I did way better than last week, and even made it all the way through the warrior section without cursing at Tony. I also had a much easier time with my vinyasas - if I go slow and concentrate, I can go through the chaturanga without collapsing. Yay, progress!

After my yoga burn, I put my chocolate whey powder to the test. Yummy! I made a chocolate-banana protein shake, and gulped that sucker down. I think a chocolate-peanut butter protein shake is in order, and I can't wait to try a strawberry-mango with the vanilla powder!

No comments:

Post a Comment